About Me

Woman, reader, writer, wife, mother of two sons, sister, daughter, aunt, friend, state university professor, historian, Midwesterner by birth but marooned in the South, Chicago Cubs fan, Anglophile, devotee of Bruce Springsteen and the 10th Doctor Who, lover of chocolate and marzipan, registered Democrat, practicing Christian (must practice--can't quite get the hang of it)--and menopausal.
Names have been changed to protect the teenagers. As if.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

God Bless Amazon

I have to say, I often despair about the current political affairs in the U.S. I don't think of myself as much of a patriot. I couldn't run for office; I couldn't sport an American flag lapel pin and go on and on about "America" being the best country in the world. But every once in awhile, something happens to make me love this country. Like this:
http://www.amazon.com/Avery-Durable-Binder-EZ-Turn-17032/dp/B001B0CTMU/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1350534523&sr=8-8&keywords=white+binders

You have to scroll down to the Reviews. And then enjoy.

I just think it is so amazingly creative, so utterly innovative, so golly-gosh-darned American that people chose to express themselves in this way.

God Bless America. . . or at least amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment