About Me

Woman, reader, writer, wife, mother of two sons, sister, daughter, aunt, friend, state university professor, historian, Midwesterner by birth but marooned in the South, Chicago Cubs fan, Anglophile, devotee of Bruce Springsteen and the 10th Doctor Who, lover of chocolate and marzipan, registered Democrat, practicing Christian (must practice--can't quite get the hang of it)--and menopausal.
Names have been changed to protect the teenagers. As if.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Ad Thing

A couple of friends convinced me I should allow ads on my blog. So, as you can see, I have done that. I don't know much about this sort of thing, but I pretty much assumed the ads would somehow link up to what I write about --you know, that they would advertize products and services for menopausal women and crazed parents. So why then, did an ad for patriot missile defenses pop up? I mean, do people actually buy these things?

And--even more alarming, really--what's it got to do with menopause?

No comments:

Post a Comment